We are a company that was founded in 1996, aiming to fill an equestrian space that was empty at the time, either in the organization of international equestrian competitions, and in infrastructure for this type of events.
Thus, it was the first company in Portugal to acquire a removable park of boxes, introducing a major improvement in our national competitions and allowing a international route.
In 1996, at that time there was only an international show in Portugal (CSIO Lisbon), where we immediately became a partner of this event.
From 1998, our company started to organise the first tour, with international competitions in Portimao, Vilamoura, and Lezírias.
After this initiative, we have never stopped leading the major international equestrian events in Portugal, particularly start- events that have marked our country:
- Portugal Equestrian Tour (Vilamoura, Portimão and Lezírias)
- European Championship 2004, Junior and Young Rider (U21)
- Vilamoura Equestrian Tour (2003-2006) and Atlantic Tour ( 2007-2011) became the second biggest tour this winter in Europe;
In boxes rental, we were a pioneer in Portugal keeping up to date on the leadership of the national market due to the high quality standard of boxes and service offered to our customers.
We have about 1,000 boxes available for our guests (equestrian competitions, fairs, private parties, etc.)
At the organisation of equestrian events in Portugal we were the first company to start in Portugal from 1998 to the most important CSI made in our country.
As the organisation of the European Championship for Junior and Young Riders in Vilamoura, and the organisation of CSI 4 and 5 star, all very successful.
Actually we are responsible for the management of the Vilamoura Equestrian Centre as well as the organization of the shows.
We were also pioneers in making shows at winter. CNEMA is the event that move the greater number of horses and riders through the months of November, December and January.
- CSI 4 * Estoril (2005)
- CSI 5 * Estoril (2006, 2007, 2008), part of the Global Champions Tour, this tour began in 2006 where in addition to Estoril other cities such as Cannes, Monaco, Valkensward and Doha (Dubai) were part of this tour.
- In 2007 we agreed a partnership with Herdade da Comporta, transferring the winter tour to Comporta, creating the Atlantic Tour.
- In 2013 we returned to Vilamoura, for the next 15 years.
- 2013: Vilamoura Atlantic Tour and Vilamoura Champions Tour
- 2014: Vilamoura Atlantic Tour and Vilamoura Champions Tour
- 2015: Vilamoura Atlantic Tour and Vilamoura Champions Tour